This is my second tag from Mel but I haven't done the first one yet.. (Sorry!)
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Playing with my 4-month old niece after office. I love it when she lights up upon seeing me and gives me that huge toothless grin!
2. My 1-year old nephew's first visit in the Philippines. He can walk now and he's so cute when I saw him in YouTube!
3. Watching Wolverine with my church group. I hope I get the free ticket!
4. Beach party with the college kids! It's summer and we're planning to have a youth party. I may have to cook the pasta again for them but well, it's gonna be fun!
5. Spending a weekend with the entire family- as in complete family, with the new members! (Yes, the niece and nephew again.) Maybe we'll just eat out or spend it in Ocean Adventure at Subic.
6. Fire Trees! They bloom in May! I pass by that road every summer just to stare at those trees.
7. Davids concert. Gonna watch it with my century old bud.
8. Another vacation trip this year, just in the country.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Bought new phone, finally!
2. Took a huge glass of lemon juice. It's good for liver detoxification. I take it every morning, as soon as I wake up.
3. Chat with an old friend and updated her on the last break up I've heard. That's the 3rd for this month.
4. Shared a ride with a churchmate who has a calling to become a pastor. That's just amazing!
5. Ate pizza and pasta at Sbarro all by myself while watching previous episodes of Greys Anatomy so I won't seem to be such a big loser for eating alone.
6. Had a therapy to check how my immune system is doing.
7. Explored my new phone I'm really enjoying. Now it's easier to blog anywhere!
8. Checked out couple of blogs and did this tag. I'll do the other one soon, Mel! =)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Always say the right words at the right time.
2. Sing. Tried voice lessons in the past but still it didn't work. Well, I have an excuse though. I just had 2 sessions of it.
3. Tell what people are thinking.
4. Go to places without needing a passport. (By mere closing of my eyes, perhaps?) I really want to go to Japan this May! Heard it's beautiful there during this season...
5. Understand the meaning of babies' cries and what they really need instead of trying everything before I get it right. I've seen it in Oprah once. (Meanings of baby cries). I'm not sure if it's true, though.
6. Cook. I know how to cook just TWO dishes and I still need a cook book just to make sure sure sure that I get it right.
7. Be like Hiro Nakamura. Go back in time and be at those moments when I could have told my mom how much I love her before she passed away.
8. Carry out the task intended for me to do, before my time is up.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol. I'm a Gokey fan.
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Any cooking show that's on.
The end. I spend too much time out or reading, I don't get to watch tv anymore.
I'm tagging everyone now. =) It's quite fun assessing what you're doing everyday or what's going on in your mind. This 8 things really made me think. =)