Sunday, January 25, 2009

When It's Just in My Head

I've been thinking if I have to create another blog. I don't think my thoughts are well-organized in my blogs. I do write stories of my life, I write nonsense circumstances on my day, fiction etc. I'm still not sure if I have to segregate them into categories. Yeah, I'm a bit obsessive compulsive but very terrible in organizing stuffs. I have a lot of things going on in my head and I just can't make any of it happen!

Expect to see my working table so messy, but fixing it has been on top of my plan. I've had several blog entries undone because I'd just stop writing in the middle of it. I've been calling prospective clients and then I'd lose interest if I'm not able to close a deal immediately. It takes me quite a while to organize the books at the bottom of my bed, coz I can't figure out the best way to do it. (Yeah, it's freaky to think there's even a best way to arrange a pile of books by your bed!) And if it isn't the perfect one, I wouldn't want to do it at all. I want perfection. That's why nothing happens because it's all in my head.

If I were able to post this now, I'd be proud of myself ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by =)