Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Time

2 days to go and vacation is over. Back to the real world (and by that I mean, the scary part). Well, I work with our family's business with my dad as my boss. That's the scary part. I'm seeing him 24/7 and he knows every single thing about me, or at least what time I wake up and where I go every day.

Having him as my boss at work and even at home is kind of exhausting. Having to explain to him the littlest detail of where I go after work is even harder. It's confusing really. I'm turning 25 in a few days and I still feel like a little girl with him. Yet when it comes to work, he seems to expect a lot from me.

For over a year, I've heard less from him since he was busy with his farm and I had the liberty to decide things on my own. But on Monday, he'll be coming back and join me again! I'm not quite sure if it's really a good news. I've been thinking about that everyday and I'm really terrified of not doing things his way.

I think I'll just have to keep in mind my friend's advice. Just do your thing. Yeah, if the world isn't pleased at the end of the day, I can still say I did my part.

By the way, I'm still at the office right now preparing for the Monday blast. How can you say no to your boss?

1 comment:

  1. I am still in the holiday mood...although my school will start soon on Monday :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by =)